April 30, 2018
Dear Essential Safety Products Customer,
It is with great excitement that we announce that Mallory Safety and Supply has entered an
agreement to purchase Essential Safety Products, and our entire ESP team will be joining Mallory
effective today and we will now be doing business as ESP, a division of Mallory Safety and Supply.
Essential Safety Products has enjoyed our 59 years serving the Denver and surrounding area, and we
are excited to continue to do so as part of the largest independent safety distributor on the West
Coast. As part of Mallory, we will have over 300 employees, 60 outside sales reps, $22 million in
inventory, and 18 locations in CO, NM, CA, OR, WA, ID, and NV.
We are stronger together, and through this combination, we will be able to offer:
• More Rental: Our combined fleet of over $2 million dollars in Gas Detection, Breathing Air,
Fall Protection, and Ventilation equipment is available for rent.
• More Products: At our core we are a safety distributor, but to drive customer value we have
added Industrial MRO, Public Safety, Janitorial, Cleanroom and Construction supplies allowing
customers to leverage consolidation and standardization cost savings opportunities, so we can now
support you with a broader range than just safety.
• Diamond M Products: Mallory is not just a distributor, as Mallory manufacturers its own line
of third part tested best-in-class safety products under the Diamond M brand, offering style,
value, and unique solution
• More Geography: 18 West Coast locations in CO, NM, CA, WA, OR, NV and ID
• Robust Supply Chain Management: Including Vending, RFID, Virtual Cribs, VMI and On-Site
Stores. Mallory owns its own vending solution and sells it to many other distributors across the
country and has unsurpassed vending expertise and solutions offering the most ease of use. We’ve
been trained up and would love to discuss how vending could reduce consumption, increase
availability, and drive efficiency i your organization.
• Safety Staffing: Degreed safety professionals deployed all over North America on short or
• ENSA Training: Work at Height Rescue training. Classrooms across the US, as well as a 28’
portable training tower.
This business is about people, and we are excited because we genuinely like the people of Mallory
and they share the same passion and commitment to serving you, our customers. We cannot wait to
come talk with you about all the exciting changes.
We appreciate your support and know that you have choices in whom to entrust your business. If you
have any questions, comments, or suggestions on how we can work even more closely together, don’t
hesitate to contact either of us. We are committed to being the type of partner with which you
would want to do business, and look forward to discussing how this can help us serve you better.
Ed Stephenson Tim Loy
Vice President President
Essential Safety Products Mallory Safety and Supply